Being involved with our local community is very important to us at Flaherty Physical Therapy. Maybe its a donation to support a cause? Maybe its some specific training we can offer to a non profit group? Maybe its us being involved and being part of the fun.
In any case, when you give back, you get some much back in return. It's amazing how you feel to help others.
It's kind of why we do what we do!
Here are some local groups we have supported through the years!
Local groups we have supported:
- 15-40 Connection
- Algonquin Regional High School Athletic Boosters
- Northborough 250th Anniversary Celebration
- Northborough Apple Fest Road Race Sponsor
- Northborough Food Pantry
- Northborough Little League
- 2017 Northborough Summer Concert Series Sponsor
- Northborough Turkey Trot
- Shrewsbury HS Athletic Boosters
- Shrewsbury American Youth Football and Cheerleading Association
- Shrewsbury HS Music and Theater Program
- Shrewsbury Little League
- Shrewsbury Turkey Trot for the Memory
- St. Anne's of Shrewsbury Human Services
- Helping Hands of Northborough
- Peaslee School PTO