Being involved with our local community is very important to us at Flaherty Physical Therapy. Maybe its a donation to support a cause? Maybe its some specific training we can offer to a non profit group? Maybe its us being involved and being part of the fun.
In any case, when you give back, you get some much back in return. It’s amazing how you feel to help others.
It’s kind of why we do what we do!
Here are some local groups we have supported through the years!
Local groups we have supported:
- Northborough 250th Anniversary Celebration
- Shrewsbury Turkey Trot for the Memory
- Northborough Turkey Trot
- 15-40 Connection
- Shrewsbury Little League
- Northborough Little League
- Shrewsbury American Youth Football and Cheerleading Association
- St. Anne’s of Shrewsbury Human Services
- Northborough Food Pantry
- Shrewsbury HS Athletic Boosters
- Shrewsbury HS Music and Theater Program
- Northborough Apple Fest Road Race Sponsor